The following article illustrates how to enable the Webroot service as a Reseller in order to manage your customers within the Webroot Secure Anywhere console.
1. To enable the Webroot service, you will fist need to log into your control panel at http://cp.cloudplusservice.com.
2. Once you are logged into, navigate to Products and Services and select The Catalog.
3. From within The Catalog you will see the Webroot service. To begin the process click the slider to the on position.
4. Upon selecting the slider, you will be asked if you have a GSM or Global Site Manager ID to access the Webroot console. To generate your new ID, you will need to select No in order to start the process of generating your new GSM ID.
5. Fill out the contact information of the user that will be assigned the Global Site Manager access. Once you are done and click continue, the listed Email Address will receive a "Your Webroot Management Console Setup is Nearly Complete email. Follow the link and use the temporary password to setup your new GSM Access.
6. Return to the My Services Section of your control panel to confirm the Webroot Services are enabled and you can then sign into the Webroot Console at https://my.webrootanywhere.com.