To locate endpoints with different SecureAnywhere versions installed, you can generate the Agent Version Spread Report. An agent is the SecureAnywhere software running on the endpoint.
Use this report to locate endpoints that should be upgraded. The report displays a bar chart displaying the version numbers in your network and the endpoints using each version.
You can modify the report data as follows:
- View all versions within a selected group, which is helpful if you need to narrow search results to a specific set of endpoints.
- Drill down to see the endpoints using a specific version, which is helpful if you want to determine which endpoints should be upgraded.
Note: You can quickly glance at the Status tab to see a pie chart of the agent version spread, although this chart is less detailed than the Agent Version Spread report.
To generate the Agent Version Spread report:
- From the Endpoint Protection console, click the Reports tab.
- From the Report Type drop-down menu, select Agent Version Spread.
- To include deactivated and hidden endpoints in the report, select the Include deactivated and hidden checkbox. This is an optional step.
- Click the Submit button.
A list of groups opens along with the Agent Version Spread report.
- Do either or both of the following:
- To view data for a specific group, click the group name on the left. The bar chart re-displays the data with only the selected group.
- To view the endpoints using the version, click a bar to see details. The bottom panel displays data about each endpoint.
- To display or hide additional data for the report, click a column header to display the drop-down menu, then select checkboxes to select, add, or remove columns.