To see a chart of SecureAnywhere installations, generate the Agents Installed report. An agent is the SecureAnywhere software running on the endpoint. This report displays a bar chart displaying the dates when SecureAnywhere was installed on endpoints, as well as the number of endpoints receiving the installations. You can modify the report data as follows:
- View all SecureAnywhere installations within a selected policy or group, which is helpful if you need to narrow search results to a specific set of endpoints.
- Drill down to see the endpoints with SecureAnywhere installed on the same date, which is helpful if you need to narrow the results to a time period and need to assign policies to a set of endpoints installed on a specific date.
To generate the Agents Installed report:
- From the Endpoint Protection console, click the Reports tab.
- From the Report Type drop-down menu, select Agents Installed.
- If needed, select a specific policy or group.
If you do not specify a policy or group, the report data displays all policies and groups, and may take a long time to generate, depending on your environment.
- In the Between and And fields, enter a start and end date for the report data.
- To include deactivated and hidden endpoints in the report, select the Include deactivated and hidden checkbox. This is an optional step.
- Click the Submit button.
The report displays in the right pane.
- To view the endpoints where SecureAnywhere was installed on a specific date, click a bar to see details.
The bottom panel displays data about each endpoint.
- To display or hide additional data for the report, click a column header to display the drop-down menu, then select checkboxes to select, add, or remove columns.