Below are the system requirements for Outlook 2011 for Macintosh:
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later.
- 1 GB of RAM recommended.
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space.
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network).
- 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor.
Additional services required to use some features:
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live® ID.
- Outlook® and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
- Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Co-authoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID.
Updated 12042014 cw