The following article will assist the user in creating, editing or deleting a task.
1. At the bottom of the navigation pane, select Tasks.
2. On the Home tab, Select the Task button located in the ribbon.
3. In the blank field, type in the name of the task.
4. You can set the Start Date by selecting "No Date". This will bring up a small calendar view in which you can select when you want your task to start.
5. To set a reminder for your task, simple select "None" located next to reminder. This will again bring up a small calendar for you to choose when you want the reminder.
6. Once you have completed setting up your Task, click on Save and Close.
Note: To Edit a Task, simple double click the task to edit any of the previously filled in fields. To Delete the task simply select the Delete icon located on the ribbon.