This article will assist you in configuring your Outlook 2013 client to our Microsoft Exchange 2013 servers.
1. Open Outlook 2013.
2. Click the File tab (located in the upper left hand corner of the page) > Choose Account Settings.
3. Under the Email tab, click the New button.
4. Within the Add Account screen open > check the radio button E-mail Account and then select Next.
5. Click the "Manual setup or additional server types" radio button and then select Next .
6. Choose POP or IMAP and then select Next.
7. Under Add Account, Fill out the following:
Your Name: First, Last
E-mail Address: full email address
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming mail server: na02.msexchangeoutlook.com
Outgoing mail server: na02.msexchangeoutlook.com
User Name: full email address
Password: your password
Check the box for Remember password. Upon completion select More Settings...
8. Under E-mail Settings, select the Outgoing Server tab and check the box that says "My outgoing server requires authentication".
9. Select the Advanced tab. For the Use the following type of encrypted connection under the Outgoing server port, select TLS. Enter 587 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) port field.
10. Click OK.
9. Select Next > to test the Account Settings. Select Closed when completed.
10. Edit Mail to keep offline: (This is set to ALL by default. You will need to edit this section to your preference).
11. Click Finish.