1. Log into the Control Panel with a user that has Administrative privileges.
2. Find the user in the Control Panel and select User Details.
3. Turn off hide the user in the GAL.
4. Let the change from the Control Panel propagate and proceed with the rest of the steps after 2 hours.
5. In Windows, access the Start Menu > Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles > remove the profile > Press OK.
6. Re-configure the account.
1. Upon receiving the error, select OK.
2. The Microsoft Exchange pop-up window will appear. Under the General tab, Microsoft Exchange Server will have the server you are currently on. Do not change this!
3. Remove the @domain.com, leaving the first part of the address (user alias). Select Check Name.
4. The display name should appear underlined. Select OK.
5. Outlook should prompt "Preparing Outlook for first use".
Note: Hiding a user from the Global Address List will affect the ability for that user to activate their Blackberry. Uncheck the “hide the user in the Global Address List” box when trying to activate one of these devices. Once the device has been activated then “hide the user in the Global Address List” can be checked again.