The following article contains steps on how to add Lync service, to a Microsoft Exchange 2013 customer account, using the upcoming control panel.
1. Navigate to https://my.securembox.com and access the Partner Control Panel by logging in with your administrative credentials.
2. Within the partner Account panel and under the My Customer section, click on Customer List / Editor.
3. Highlight the customer account, you wish to add Lync Service to, and choose Edit Customer.
Note: The Microsoft Lync Service is only available for customer accounts utilizing the Microsoft Exchange 2013 service and will net be displayed for any other platform.
4. The edit customer panel will now populate. Select the Microsoft Lync tab and enable the service by sliding the Microsoft Lync slider to the on position.
5. Once the service is enabled, your customer will require a Lync client to use the service. Below are Microsoft's direct links to the Lync Basic application.
Lync basic 64bit