The following article illustrates how you can enable the secure messaging service that is provided by Roaring Penguin.
1. Navigate to https://my.securembox.com and access the Partner Control Panel by logging in with your administrative credentials.
2. Within the partner Account panel and under the My Customer section, click on Customer List / Editor.
3. Highlight the customer account, you wish to add Lync Service to, and choose Edit Customer.
4. The edit customer panel will now populate. Select the Microsoft Exchange tab. Under Exchange Settings, select Outbound Filtering - RP and Enable Secure Messaging by placing he slider in the On position.
5. Once enabled, select the Secure Message Retention state. You are allowed to go as long as 180 days of retention.