Viewing Devices That Need Attention And Are Expired
Follow this procedure to view information about devices with a status of Attention & Expired.
To view a device that needs attention and is expired:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Select a device with the status of Attention & Expired that you want to view, and double-click.
The Status Panel for the device you selected displays.
- The Device Info column on the left displays the name of the device, as well as the following information:
- Status — The status of the device. For more information, see Device Management Overview.
- Last Seen — The date and time the last time the device checked in with the system.
- Current User — The last name of the admin who is currently logged in and displaying the Status Panel.
The main part of the panel displays information about the following:
- Operating System
- Click any of the following three tabs for additional information:
- Summary — Displays a summary of information about the device.
- Infections Encountered — Displays a list of the infections encountered on this device.
- Blocked URLs — Displays a list of any URLs that were blocked by the Web Threat Shield program. From this tab you can also add a web override to any URL that you don't want blocked. For more information, see Adding Web Overrides to Devices.
- Scan History — Displays a list of every scan that has taken place for a particular device, including any threats that have been found during the scan. For more information, see Displaying Scan Histories.
- When you're done, click the Back to Device List button.