With its customizable data, scheduling, recipients and languages, Scheduled Reporting gives you the information and flexibility you need to keep your stakeholders in the know.
To create a report:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click the Scheduled Reports tab.
The Scheduled Reports tab displays.
- Click the Add button.
The Create Report window displays.
- In the Report Name field, enter an identifier for the report, for example, Weekly Summary Report.
- From the Delivery Schedule drop-down menus, create a schedule to run reports at regular intervals and deliver to the inbox of stakeholders or run a report as the information is needed and distribute accordingly.
- Daily — Runs ever day at the time you specify.
- Weekly — Runs weekly at the day and time you specify.
- Monthly — Runs monthly at the date and time you specify.
- In the Creating Method field, create reports to deliver the information to targeted recipients either as an aggregate of selected sites from your deployment, or on an individual site basis. Select one of the following:
- Create one report for each selected site
- Create one report containing combined data from all selected sites
- From the Recipients drop-down menu, select one of the following to set up a list of regular site recipients or add specific email addresses to deliver to:
- Mail to the report distribution list of each site
- Mail to static email addresses provided manually
- Mail to both options above
- From the Templates drop-down menu, select the data template to be included in the report.
- In the Sites field, click in the field and select the sites to be included in the report.
- In the Languages field, click in the field and select the languages for the reports to be created in.
Any default text, such as graph axes and chart titles will be provided in the selected language. If multiple languages are selected, then one report per language will be created. In addition to English, the language options are:
- When you're done, click the Create button.