When you first deploy SecureAnywhere to endpoints, Endpoint Protection assigns them all to the Default group. If needed, you can add more groups for different management purposes and re-assign endpoints to those new groups.
To create a group:
- Click the Group Management tab.
- From the Command bar, click the Create icon.
- In the Create Group window that displays, enter a group name and description, then click the Create Group button.
The new group displays in the Groups panel on the left.
- To move endpoints into this group, click the group where the endpoints currently reside.
- Select one or more endpoints from the Endpoints panel on the right.
Note: You can select all endpoints within the selected group by clicking the Hostname checkbox at the top of the list.
- From the Command bar, click the Move endpoints to another group button.
The Move endpoints to which group? window displays.
- From the Group drop-down menu, select your new group and click the Save button.
- You can now apply policies to the entire group or to individual endpoints; for more information, see Applying Policies to Endpoint Groups.