You can export all override information to a spreadsheet, which is convenient if you want to review settings with your colleagues.
To export override settings:
- Log in to your Endpoint Protection console.
The Endpoint Protection console displays, with the Status tab active.
- In the Site console, click the Overrides tab.
- To narrow the results in the right panel, select a specific policy from the left.
- In the Command menu bar, click the Export to CSV icon.
- From the prompt, save the overrides to a CSV file.
Endpoint Protection saves it to a file named Overrides.csv. If you save additional files, it appends a number to the base name, such as Overrides (2).csv.