The following article details how to edit company information and contacts in your V3 Control Panel. You must be assigned Customer or Reseller Administrator permissions in order to follow the steps in this article.
1. Log in to your Control Panel using any Internet browser at https://platform.cloudplusservice.com.
2. In the left-hand navigation pane, select My Company.
3. Select Edit Company. A summary of the available fields is below.
- Account Name: This is typically the name of the company. Editing this field for a Customer account will change how the customer appears in your Customer List.
- Billing Type: Currently, only Subscription is available.
- Support Email Address: This address will appear on the Support page for your direct customers and resellers.
- Company Phone: This is the company’s business phone number. This will appear on the Support page for your direct customers and resellers.
- Street Address/City/State/Zip/Country: These fields correspond to the company’s physical address. Please ensure these fields are filled out correctly, as certain services are location-dependent and will validate this information.
- Primary Domain: This is the company’s primary domain name. Additional alias domains can be added by clicking the Add additional domains link.
- Website: This is the company's website.
- Company Logo: This is the logo that will appear when any of the account’s users logs into the Control Panel.
- Set Company Logo: You can select any image that does not exceed 2MB in size.
- Set Company Color: You can choose both a primary and secondary brand colors.
4. Modify Primary, Billing and Technical Contacts as needed. To modify a contact, first select the desired contact. In this example, we will select the Billing Contact Name field and remove all text from the field.
Please Note: The Primary and Billing Contacts must be users listed within the account. The Technical Contact can be set to a user outside of the account by simply entering the desired recipient's email in the Technical Contact Email field.
5. In the desired Contact Name field, type the name of the new contact and it will appear in the dropdown. In this example, “Billing Contact” is to be replaced with “New Billing Contact”.
6. Select the new contact’s name from the dropdown and review your changes.
7. Select Save Company Details.