The following article illustrates how to enable the Microsoft 365 Service and provision a new Microsoft 365 tenant.
Before you can enable Microsoft 365 and purchase a license, you will need access to a user with either Reseller Administrator Permissions or Customer Administrator Permissions to proceed.
- Navigate to https://platform.cloudplusservice.com and sign in using your Reseller Administrator or Customer Administrator credentials.
- Navigate to the desired account, and then click on the Product Catalog in the left-hand navigation menu.
- When The Catalog loads, you will have a list of services you can activate. Click on the toggle in the Microsoft 365 Vendor Band to activate Microsoft 365.
- Once you select the Microsoft 365 vendor band you will be presented with a configure Microsoft confirmation window. Click on Let's Do This to continue.
- You will be redirected to the My Services page. Click on the Microsoft vendor band to continue.
- You will be presented with two account configuration choices. Click on I'm Setting Up A Brand New Microsoft Account.
- Complete the Product Configuration page. This will require accurate user information and a valid address to properly register the product with Microsoft. Once you click Save, your new Microsoft 365 Account will be provisioned. Note that the Admin Credential Email Recipient will be sent the initial administrative credentials for the new Microsoft 365 tenant. Please ensure that a valid email recipient is entered in this field, as customer will need those credentials to manage their users and subscribed services on Microsoft's end, and support may not be able to recover access to the new tenant.
- Once the form has been filled out, click the Save button.
- Microsoft will now provision the new tenant in their systems. This process is usually complete within approximately 5 minutes, but there have been times when the provisioning process required 15 minutes or more to complete. Refresh the My Services page, and the Microsoft vendor band will show "Setup Complete" when the account is ready. Click on the Microsoft vendor band to proceed.
- You will be prompted to complete the Microsoft Customer Agreement. Click the Do It Now! button to proceed.
- Enter your information and click the AGREE! button.
The new Microsoft 365 tenant is now provisioned and ready for new services and subscriptions.