The following article will show you how to add a customized logo to your Control Panel. This type of branding will give your control panel a unique feel.
As a Private Label Partner you can brand your Control Panel by uploading your own logo URL. The image will be required to be uploaded to an image hosted provider so the image can be viewed publicly. The requirements for the image are as follows:
· Image should have a solid white background.
· Image should not exceed a width of 200 pixels or height of 75 pixels.
· Image should be in JPG or PNG formats.
· Only one image can be uploaded.
The following steps are performed in the partner view of your control panel.
- Under the 'My Menu' section, click the 'Partner Configuration' drop-down and Choose 'Branding'
- Within the Branding Panel screen, you will need to fill in the URL to your Hosted Logo.
- Next adjust the color of your Partner control panel using using the color picker. Once you have uploaded your logo and chosen your desired logo, Click on the Save Settings button. The logo will appear in the upper left corner of the control panel.