This article outlines how to log into your Customer's Control Panel from within your Partner view.
- To log into a customer account, you will need to navigate to the ‘My Customers’ section and click on the Customer List/Editor link.
- Select the customer that you wish to manage and choose 'Login as Customer'. the Login as Customer link will be at the top of the Customer List panel.
As a partner level administrator, you will have complete control over your customer accounts. Features such as:
- Add/Delete users.
- Enable/Disable hosted Microsoft Services.
- Enable/Disable mobile device synchronization services; i.e. BlackBerry Enterprise Services.
- Add/Delete email address Aliases.
- Reset the Administrative Password.
- Reset User passwords.
- Hide a User in the GAL.
- Alter mailbox access type.
- Forward email to a Contact or internal User.
- Add/Delete and maintain Distribution Lists.
- Hide a Distribution List in the GAL.
- To return to the Partner Level Control Panel, click the 'RETURN TO RESELLER' link located at the top right of the control panel.
Please refer to the Support Site Knowledge Base, for detailed instructions regarding use of the Customer Control Panel.