If you are looking to suspend an account and temporarily suspend a customer from accessing their control panel; This article illustrates how you can suspend a customer account by way of your partner control panel.
Please Note: Services enabled in the Customer Control Panel for suspended accounts, are still billable. Such services are no longer billable once the account has been canceled. To Cancel a Customer Account, please visit: Canceling a Customer Account
- From the ‘My Customers’ section, located on the left side of the panel, select Customer List/Editor.
- Select which customer you wish to suspend and click 'Edit Customer' located at the top of the control panel.
- Under the 'General' tab, the option to 'Suspend Customer' is located on the right side of the panel. Click the dial from 'Off' to 'On'.
- Once you have enabled the slider, you are presented with a confirmation window. Click 'Suspend Account' to proceed with the suspension. To cancel the suspension, click on the ‘X’ to close the window. The control panel will provide confirmation that the account has been suspended by closing the suspension window automatically.
- The Suspension Status slider will remain in the ‘ON’ position until disabled. The account will also have a new indicator with your Customer List. This will remain as long as the customer account is suspended.
- To Un-Suspend or Enable your customer, Simply navigate back to the Customer Edit Screen and click the Suspended Slider from On to Off and click save.