Within the Control Panel, you are able to edit the permissions assigned to a public folder and toggle the Mail Enable feature of the public folder.
1. Log into the Control Panel using the administrative credentials.
2. Click on Microsoft Exchange in the left panel.
3. Click on Public Folder.
4. Click on the Public Folder you would like to edit.
5. Click the Action button.
6. Click Edit.
7. Add/Remove permissions or toggle the Mail Enabled setting as needed.
8. When editing is complete, click the Save Changes button.